Permit Requirement for Light-Goose Conservation Order
During the Conservation Order, Feb. 1–April 30, residents and nonresidents age 16 and older only need a Conservation Order Permit to chase, pursue and take snow, blue and Ross’s geese. This permit costs $5 for residents and $47 for nonresidents. Hunters with either a Resident Lifetime Conservation Partner Permit or a Resident Lifetime Small Game Hunting Permit do not need to purchase a Conservation Order Permit to hunt light geese during the Conservation Order.
Hunters 15 years old and younger do not need a Conservation Order Permit, but must possess a valid hunter-education certificate card or hunt in the immediate presence of a properly licensed adult 18 years old or older who is hunter-education certified or was born before January 1, 1967.
Note: A Missouri small game hunting permit, Missouri Migratory Bird Hunting Permit and Federal Duck Stamp are not required during the Conservation Order.
Spring Snow Goose Conservation. Season Hunts 2023
We have over 20 years of experience during the spring conservation season in Northwest Missouri
Booking Dates February 20 – March 20
Location: Mound City, MO near Squaw Creek Refuge
All Hunts Are Semi – Guided
$250 per hunter / per day
$1200 per day / daily blind leases for (up to 6 hunters)
When booking a Friday, Saturday, Sunday hunt you must book at least two days. (Friday, Saturday, Sunday / Friday, Saturday or Saturday, Sunday)
All equipment is included at each location: decoys, ecallers, flyers, rotaries and blinds
Come and hunt some of the closest and most productive blinds next to Squaw Creek Refuge.
We will have at least five locations available for the spring 2023 conservation season.
These blinds include the following:
- “Tapered 80” an 18ft pit blind known for being comfortable and fun to hunt and where the club and guide service started 8 yrs ago.
- “Spoonville” has a 20 ft pit blind
- “The Pond” has a 24 ft A frame and typically produces some great shooting action.
- “Behind the House” offers a 16ft A frame just a short walk from the house.
- The “Hammer 80” has 16 ft A frame very well hidden in the field a has proven itself year after year.
- Rental house that sleeps up to 6 hunters / $225 per night with a two-night minimum
- Super 8 offers all of our clients a discounted rate and a military discount
50% deposit required for booking balance due in cash upon arrival
For bookings contact either of us
Joe Haake – Ops Manager
Scott Croner – Owner