Permit Requirement for Light-Goose Conservation Order
During the Conservation Order, Feb. 1–April 30, residents and nonresidents age 16 and older only need a Conservation Order Permit to chase, pursue and take snow, blue and Ross’s geese. This permit costs $5 for residents and $40 for nonresidents. Hunters with either a Resident Lifetime Conservation Partner Permit or a Resident Lifetime Small Game Hunting Permit do not need to purchase a Conservation Order Permit to hunt light geese during the Conservation Order.
Hunters 15 years old and younger do not need a Conservation Order Permit, but must possess a valid hunter-education certificate card or hunt in the immediate presence of a properly licensed adult 18 years old or older who is hunter-education certified or was born before January 1, 1967.
Note: A Missouri small game hunting permit, Missouri Migratory Bird Hunting Permit and Federal Duck Stamp are not required during the Conservation Order.
Key Questions To Know and Ask
- How Many Committed Hunters Are In Your Group?
- What Dates Would You Like To Hunt?
- 50% Deposit Required To Reserve Your Spots
- Limited Lodging Is Available In Mound City
- Historically The Best Dates In The Squaw Creek / Mound City, Missouri Area Are March 1 – 21
Call NOW before we are booked!
February 15 – March 21
Spring Snow Goose Hunt
– full day hunt (30 mins. before sunrise until 5:00 pm)
– fully guided field hunt
- $175.00 per hunter / per day
Limited Space Available – no membership necessary
NOW BOOKING – Spring Snow Goose Hunts – Missouri
Snow Goose Guides-Guided Spring Snow Goose Hunts – Come experience the storm !
We provide all equipment, blinds, callers, decoys(800 – 1500) Full Body Decoys (GHG, Avery, Bigfoot, ect. ) 10 -75 Silosock Flyers.
Decoy Spreads Available
- 1500 Sillosocks, up 50 flyers – to go spread (go where the snow goose are at)
- 750 shells decoys (Avery 5/8s, full size, and motion shells) 300 – 500 sillo socks- pit blind style
- over 15 location that we can hunt in the Mound City / Squaw Creek NWR area