Spring Snow Goose Conservation. Season Hunts 2023
We have over 20 years of experience during the spring conservation season in Northwest Missouri
Booking Dates February 20 – March 20
Location: Mound City, MO near Squaw Creek Refuge
All Hunts Are Semi – Guided
$250 per hunter / per day
$1200 per day / daily blind leases for (up to 6 hunters)
When booking a Friday, Saturday, Sunday hunt you must book at least two days. (Friday, Saturday, Sunday / Friday, Saturday or Saturday, Sunday)
All equipment is included at each location: decoys, ecallers, flyers, rotaries and blinds
Come and hunt some of the closest and most productive blinds next to Squaw Creek Refuge.
We will have at least five locations available for the spring 2023 conservation season.
These blinds include the following:
- “Tapered 80” an 18ft pit blind known for being comfortable and fun to hunt and where the club and guide service started 8 yrs ago.
- “Spoonville” has a 20 ft pit blind
- “The Pond” has a 24 ft A frame and typically produces some great shooting action.
- “Behind the House” offers a 16ft A frame just a short walk from the house.
- The “Hammer 80” has 16 ft A frame very well hidden in the field a has proven itself year after year.
- Rental house that sleeps up to 6 hunters / $225 per night with a two-night minimum
- Super 8 offers all of our clients a discounted rate and a military discount
50% deposit required for booking balance due in cash upon arrival
For bookings contact either of us
Joe Haake – Ops Manager
Scott Croner – Owner