The migration will continue however it has been a tough season with the warm temperatures. Special thanks to all of those that put in the days of hunting and making the shots count.
Guided Spring Snow Goose Hunts – Mound City, Missouri
Permit Requirement for Light-Goose Conservation Order
During the Conservation Order, Feb. 1–April 30, residents and nonresidents age 16 and older only need a Conservation Order Permit to chase, pursue and take snow, blue and Ross’s geese. This permit costs $5 for residents and $40 for nonresidents. Hunters with either a Resident Lifetime Conservation Partner Permit or a Resident Lifetime Small Game Hunting Permit do not need to purchase a Conservation Order Permit to hunt light geese during the Conservation Order.
Hunters 15 years old and younger do not need a Conservation Order Permit, but must possess a valid hunter-education certificate card or hunt in the immediate presence of a properly licensed adult 18 years old or older who is hunter-education certified or was born before January 1, 1967.
Note: A Missouri small game hunting permit, Missouri Migratory Bird Hunting Permit and Federal Duck Stamp are not required during the Conservation Order.
Key Questions To Know and Ask
- What Dates Would You Like To Hunt?
- $800.00 per blind / per day
- 50% Deposit Required To Reserve Your Spots
- Limited Lodging Is Available In Mound City
- Historically The Best Dates In The Squaw Creek / Mound City, Missouri Area Are March 1 – 21
Call NOW before we are booked!
– full day hunt (30 mins. before sunrise until 30 mins after down)
Limited Space Available – no membership necessary
NOW BOOKING – Spring Snow Goose Hunts – Missouri
Decoy Spreads Available
We provide all equipment, blinds, callers, decoys
- 1500 Sillosocks, up 20 flyers
- 100 floaters, 600 shell decoys (Avery 5/8s, full size, and motion shells) 500 – 1000 sillo socks- pit blinds, A frames, & back boards,
- 800 – 1500 Full Body Decoys (GHG, Avery, Bigfoot, ect. ) Silosock Flyers.
- 5 location that we can hunt in the Mound City / Squaw Creek NWR area
These spring snow goose hunts are typically exciting and have good shooting action.
$175 Per Hunter / Per Day – NO membership required
- all equipment provided
- fully guided
Locations may include cornfields, pit blind style hunt, flooded field or pond. Decoy Spreads Available
- 1000 full body decoys, 500 sillosocks, over 30 flyers -hilltop cornfield
- 700 sillo socks, up to 200 floaters, over 30 flyers – pond / cornfield / bean field
- 1500 Sillosocks, up 50 flyers – to go spread (go where the snow goose are at)
- 750 shells decoys (Avery 5/8s, full size, and motion shells) 300 – 500 sillo socks
- over 15 location that we can hunt in the Mound City / Squaw Creek NWR area
Based on Availability – – We can provide you with a field to hunt in a prime location around the Mound City and Squaw Creek NWR area. We have several locations of prime snow goose hunting ground we lease that the members may use. Exclusive Fields Available – Additional Charge
To Join or schedule a Visit Please Call 855-473-2875 or visit www.squawcreekhuntclub.com
Individual Membership – $5000
Includes the Unlimited Use and Access to the Following:
- flooded corn fields
- field hunting (duck, Canada geese, snow geese)
- all equipment provided
- self guided
- pit blinds, duck blinds in Missouri River bottoms located less than 1 mile from Southwest corner of Squaw Creek National Wildlife Refuge
Lodging– Completely furnished five bedroom farm house that will sleep 8, with spacious ( kitchen, dining room. living room)
Food – Breakfast, Dinner, Supper (can be provided)